The Quartus Prime Design Software Lite Edition v18.1 has been updated with Curl 7.64.0, CygWin 3.0.3, expat 2.2.6, flexnet_publisher 126.96.36.199, glib 2.56.1, gstreamer 1.14.0, guava 27.0.1, jre (Oracle Java) 1.8.0u202, libicu 61.0, libpng 1.6.36, openssl 1.0.2r, perl 5.28.1, python 3.6.8, qt 5.11.3, ccl_sqlite3 3.26.0, sqlite3 (python) 3.26.0, sqlite3 (qt) 3.27.2, xerces-c++ 3.2.2, and zlib 1.2.11, which include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version of Quartus Prime design software as soon as possible.
The Quartus Prime Lite software version 18.1 supports the following device families:
Arria II, Cyclone 10 LP, Cyclone IV, Cyclone V, MAX II, MAX V, and MAX 10 FPGA.
To find software versions that support specific device families:
• Use the Software Selector on the Download Center (finds all software versions)
• Refer to the Device Support List (lists last supported software version)
The Combined Files download for the Quartus Prime Design Software includes a number of additional software components. A list of files included in each download can be viewed in the tool tip (i icon) to the right of the description. The Complete Download includes all available device families. To achieve a smaller download and installation footprint, you can select device support in the Multiple File Download section, or select components in the Individual Files and Additional Software tabs.
1. Ensure the Quartus Prime software v18.1 is installed.
2. Download the software update file.
3. Extract content from downloaded file (using WinZip, WinRar, 7zip or others). Important Note: For Winzip users, you need to download version 22 or newer if your existing WinZip software cannot unzip the tar file, you need to turn the 'TAR file smart CR/LF conversion' option off to make it work correctly. The option can be found through settings menu -> WinZip options -> Advanced or Miscellaneous tab.
4. Run the