This version does not include the latest open source components that have functional and security updates. For critical support requests, please contact our support team.
The Quartus Prime Standard software version 18.1 supports the following device families:
Stratix IV, Stratix V, Arria II, Arria V, Arria V GZ, Arria 10, Cyclone 10 LP, Cyclone IV, Cyclone V, MAX II, MAX V, and MAX 10 FPGA.
To find software versions that support specific device families:
• Use the Software Selector on the Download Center (finds all software versions)
• Refer to the Device Support List (lists last supported software version)
1. Ensure the Quartus Prime software v18.1 is installed.
2. Download the software update file.
3. Extract content from downloaded file (using WinZip, WinRar, 7zip or others). Important Note: For Winzip users, you need to download version 22 or newer if your existing WinZip software cannot unzip the tar file, you need to turn the 'TAR file smart CR/LF conversion' option off to make it work correctly. The option can be found through settings menu -> WinZip options -> Advanced or Miscellaneous tab.
4. Run the