Download Intel® FPGA Software
If you experience problems downloading Intel® FPGA Software, you may need to review your browser settings:
If you experience problems downloading Intel® FPGA Software using "Akamai DLM3 Download Manager":
- Enable proxy settings to automatically detect settings.
- Open Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings > check Automatically detect settings (for Windows)
- Open System Settings > Hardware > Networking > Network Proxy > select Automatic (for Linux)
- Enable cookies in your browser and clear your browser data cache. Refer to your browser help for instructions.
- Start with a new tab in your browser and try it again.
- Try a different browser such as Internet Explorer*, Firefox* or Chrome*.
- Try using a private browser such as Incognito tab for Chrome or Private windows for Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Make sure you are logged into the Intel FPGA Program. If you don't have access, you can register here.
- Make sure you have installed the "Akamai Download Manager". If you have not installed the "Akamai Download Manager", a pop-up window with installation instructions will appear when you try to download. Follow the instructions provided to install.
- Try using the "Direct Download" method to download Intel FPGA software instead.